Tuesday, December 9, 2008

5 Things Meme

One of the bloggers I follow, Christie Lynn , tagged me, so now I suppose I have to do this survey... Sounds kinda fun!

5 Things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago:
*Have fun with my 12 Stars Friends
*Struggling for my high school examination certificate (SPM)
*First crush on a cute guy in my school
*Sneak out from my school hostel
*Stealing papaya from school garden


5 Things On My To-Do List Today:
*Bring my friends for breakfast
*Finish my Chapter Two editing
*Have enough sleep
*Check my email
*Update my blog

5 Snacks I Love:
*Choki choki
*Twisties
*Mamee
*Pringles
*Popcorn

5 Things I’d do if I was a Millionaire:
*Build a nice village house for my parents
*Open a non-profit organization to fight against the illegal logging activities
*Open a center for Children With Disabilities in my village
*Travel around the world
*Take a good care of my parents

5 Places I’ve Lived:
*Sibu, Sarawak
*Miri, Sarawak
*Labuan, WP Labuan
*Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
*Bintulu, Sarawak

5 Jobs I’ve Had:
*Insurance Agent
*Temporary MIS Clerk
*Temporary Secondary Teacher
*Temporary Research Assistant
*Conservation Project Officer

That is interesting and fun... Thanks, Christie Lynn! Now I guess i have to tag other people, so I'll tag the three people that follow this blog: Andrea, rainfield61 and Joe. Enjoy and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment